At Lushorama, every piece we make is made to order. Our artisans work on one garment at a time, with the utmost care and attention to detail as the finishing touch of every Lushorama product, making sure every piece is beautifully done.
Each Lushorama piece can be personalized, a craftsmanship tradition that we make sure to continue to this day. If you’re not happy with the fit, please know that we are happy to make any adjustments you may need or send you a different size.
HOW SOON WILL I RECEIVE MY PACKAGE AFTER MY ORDER PLACED?
There are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your package.
1. Processing Time: The processing time is the time it takes for us to craft your piece and to prepare it for shipment.
2. Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with your shipping method of choice.
Please be advised that orders that say made-to-order are shipped out within 10-14 business days. Express made-to-order items are shipped out within 2-3 business days.
- Orders are processed on week days only. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or on holidays.
What if I need my order faster?
- We do accommodate deadlines, if you have already ordered please e-mail us with your order number and the date you need it by. If not please let us know the style, color, size you wish to purchase and date you need it by.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by email, using the details provided. We will refund the full amount paid using the original method received.
- Watch for an email from us. We may need additional information to process your order.
- Lushorama is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please note that a signature is required upon delivery, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. Not the receiver of the purchase? If you got your Lushorama items as a gift or something similar, then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- Processing time does not allow for any issues that may occur during payment authorization.
- Shipping delays may occur during holiday seasons, please email for updated shipping times during holiday seasons and promo sales.
- We don't refund shipping in the case that the carrier doesn't accomplish the estimate date of arrival. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.).
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time. The impact of COVID-19 has created a difficult time for all and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families right now.
Due to the new work restrictions in Los Angeles, we are backordered on made-to-order clothing items such as jackets, tops and dresses. However, our face masks are ready to be shipped and will be shipped out within 3 business days.
By purchasing a made-to-order piece now, you are saving your spot in line for priority on the production as soon as all things go back to normal and you'll be getting your package sooner than you know. :)
We ask that you kindly avoid order cancellations during this time, as we are a small business and greatly need and appreciate your support more than ever right now.
For those of you who ordered a garment that was meant to be worn to an event that has now been cancelled, we are making an exception and offering store credit if you wish to return it. Please make sure you ship it back to us within 5 business days after receiving your item. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you all stay safe and healthy.
Have a question not called out here? Contact our Customer Service Team by e-mailing email@example.com